LegacyGT.com

Sweet My New Plates Are In!!

B4_Maniac

[quote name='agctr']Looking very very very nice........... I bet you will have a lot of ppl saying, ummmm what is USDM ? Adam. PS Guys, just going to slide this thread over and into exteriors........... no biggy.[/QUOTE] Or..what's a B4....?

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='B4_Maniac']Or..what's a B4....?[/QUOTE] Yeah, but if they have to ask, they're just not part of the cool crowd! :p

[quote name='05LegacyGT330Ci']Awesome whenever I go through Virginia on the way homne or back down here I'll be sure to look for you.[/QUOTE] SWEET! Belive it or not...I am the only GT I know in my area. Mine was the first one sold at my dealer, and I never see any on the street. It would be good to see more here! B4_maniac

[quote name='05LegacyGT330Ci']Well if you'd ever like to see one I'm always up for a meet or photoshoot sometime.[/QUOTE] We usualy have a "Meet and Eat" every Friday here, next time you are in the area send me a PM. I will gather the troops. B4

[quote name='Black_Legacy']nice I'm getting mine tomarrow, I can't wait to see what the letters and numbers are. I hope its nothing ghey.[/QUOTE] im getting my plates this week my last car had 311 soc and that was kind of cool when i saw it i was like lets listen to 311 and drink some southern comfort even though it needed another o at the end

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='red beast'][img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/423426/tip2EATME.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] Hahahah! Thats friggin funny!

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='red beast'][img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/423426/tip2EATME.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] The OB 3.0R sedan is one mean looking car. I never see them, but I keep seeing a silver one this week- what a nice, unique choice of Legacy platform :cool:

[quote name='RoundBoy']How did you guys find out if you are getting your custom plates or not ? I sent my application in after i FINALLY got my new registration. Its been about 2 weeks...[/QUOTE] In VA, you can reserve online. Heck, you can even try all sorts of combos to see what is out there and also see how it would look before buying.

Archived