LegacyGT.com

February 2007 SubieSport + '07 LGT Sedan

Jim_KT

I just received the latest edition of SubieSport and was pleased to read on page 79 that they selected a '07 LGT as a new project car.

A portion of the second to last paragraph had me thinking, is there any major differences between the '05/'06 suspensions and the '07? Particularly the dampers?

I ask because they state "We don't even have coil-overs on the shopping list. Instead, we'll be paying a visit to H&R for a set of Sport Springs, to firm up handling without sacrificing comfort."

Also, looks they'll be working with TDC for the build.

I'm running iONs on my own sedan, but am open to different options. If the H&Rs are a good set, I might look into them as well.

-Jim

:hide:

Yeah I read that.. my immediate reactions..

18G? No. If a 335i is in the picture for competition, go bigger turbo or go home.

H&R springs? I think they might lower the car too much for even the Bilsteins to work efficiently... I love my pinks on Bilsteins for performance. If they care about looks more, well they can do whatever they want then. Also, from what people keep repeating, the KW coilovers available for the Legacy would be a nice option too.

I hope they do some cool stuff with the car that we haven't really seen yet. I look forward to it, regardless.

Archived