LegacyGT.com

Headlight Clearing - Mass/CT

muddy02

boooooooooooo

i can still come if u want me to gianspi....

I kinda need to switch my front two tires (they are directional and are facing the wrong way) I would need to borrow ur jack so that way I can prop up the whole front.

Just let me know. If not no biggie. We can always reschedule

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem Mike. I understand.

I'd still like to do it, so anyone please feel free to come. I will be home all day, even if a few of you guys just want to hang out and watch me struggle with it :icon_wink

If you get lost, my cell is 401-419-4399. And please bring any tools you have, I'm short on auto-worthy tools.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

No problem Mike. I understand.

I'd still like to do it, so anyone please feel free to come. I will be home all day, even if a few of you guys just want to hang out and watch me struggle with it :icon_wink

If you get lost, my cell is 401-419-4399. And please bring any tools you have, I'm short on auto-worthy tools.

i want to paint my calipers anyway. I have the paint and decals (gonna go with red and white), if you guys are be using multiple jacks maybe i'll come by anyway and we can do that? i can help you guys out too. it feels like such a let down now... i need to do something.

i thought about the temporary swap the entire unit for every inspection, but i don't think its worth all the hassle, i think i'll just leave it.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Went fairly well. Was just me and gianspi for a bit. Then RobE showed up just as we were coming back up the hill to start working on the car. (Had to run out and get tools and some food)

The clearing process ran well, and didn't take all that long. Broke quite a few pop rivets but oh well :lol:

Managed to take off my intake silencer and finally kill my DRL's.

Had a fun time, just hope that next time we can get some more people to come, even if they don't need to do anything.

Have a bunch of pics to upload, I'll get to those later tonight. I know Rob has quite a few too so expect some from him.

heres the pics i managed to get....have quite a few but most of them did not come out good due to low light and/or my shaking from the cold...:lol:

next time we'll be sure to do it in the daytime.

my car almost dissappears into the darkness in just about every shot....haha

RIclearing_01.thumb.jpg.021051a35f2c18f559b32179962feb1d.jpg

RIclearing_03.thumb.jpg.08c662eb1acacdfc6a4b7cca1cb0f265.jpg

RIclearing_10.thumb.jpg.a1c3cdbd12407b2699a3be1d210078ac.jpg

RIclearing_19.thumb.jpg.2b9ee1686680e3accc162fc8b46a74be.jpg

RIclearing_24.thumb.jpg.358a4bcc2b55035928060f29f1280494.jpg

well they all look sweet as F! very very nice boys! i'm doin mine tomorrow after work, at my friends shop so i can use the lift and the heat gun in a heated garage. i would have actually voted this place but he doesn't own it and i might even have to pay for the garage time. oh well. still means i got a lift and everything available. really do wish i could have made to show off my whip with a few fat others!

just got back from a long weeked with my family. Those pics look sweet! you guys did a real nice job. Gian i see you went with the original amber bulb? I love the tint you have. I think the clearing looks best with those 3 colors you guys have, black, white and silver.

When it gets warmer out, we shoiuld get together. Maybe for just carwashes and beer.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Archived