LegacyGT.com

Still waiting for a WR Knob? Check this out!

SnarlyMarley

Thats a lot of money, I payed 115 for a full leather knob with 5-spd ///M Illuminated shift knob for my other car and I felt that was over priced. No way 150 is gonna get shelled out for that thing. Especially when it doesn't look like it'd fit too well iwth the car, looks off color from the rest of the trim.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Looks fantastic I have to admit, lot better than stock. Reminds me of the Honda TypeR shifters on the Integra. Give kingofimports and PM and see if he can get you a better deal, Im sure he will be happy to try and do something for you. Adam.

yeah.. what is it about slapping 'sti' on it that thinks they can charge premium $$ for it? not all things / sti on it are high performance.. its a freekin knob. And who are the freekin knobs that actually pay that kind of money for it ?

Definitely spendy. Just came across it and thought anyone who has theirs on order from KoI might be interested as it is virtually the same part that he is selling in the Vendor Classifieds section. It sounds like he hasn't gotten any to ship to people yet after months of waiting. Personally, I think I'll do a Kartboy shifter and bushings and maybe the Momo Subaru knob to match the GT steering wheel.

[quote name='SnarlyMarley']Definitely spendy. Just came across it and thought anyone who has theirs on order from KoI might be interested as it is virtually the same part that he is selling in the Vendor Classifieds section. It sounds like he hasn't gotten any to ship to people yet after months of waiting. Personally, I think I'll do a Kartboy shifter and bushings and maybe the Momo Subaru knob to match the GT steering wheel.[/QUOTE] I ordered the Momo knob as part of the Performance Pkg. I bought a Momo Race Air (same knob minus the ring for the Suby shift boot integration) for the old WRX. I saw this new Momo out there......Nice or Rice? [url]http://www.subesports.com/products/?cartID=2004101417025768.232.104.113&cat=Knobs&brand=MOMO&prodID=609[/url] It's a different shape than the round knob, more like the Momo Super Anatomic.

[quote name='patagonianwrx']I ordered the Momo knob as part of the Performance Pkg. I bought a Momo Race Air (same knob minus the ring for the Suby shift boot integration) for the old WRX. I saw this new Momo out there......Nice or Rice? [url]http://www.subesports.com/products/?cartID=2004101417025768.232.104.113&cat=Knobs&brand=MOMO&prodID=609[/url] It's a different shape than the round knob, more like the Momo Super Anatomic.[/QUOTE] Man, I'd never shift if I had to touch that thing... Kevin

Archived