LegacyGT.com

New springs or not

Yebbey

I have just heard too many people who did not like the way the pinks rode, also I have seen that the pinks barely drop the car, I want something that has a reasonably low drop for that 'just right' look but where the @ss does not drag. The H-Techs were cheap, and I have considered cutting a 1/4 coil from the fronts so that it sits right, I just don't know what that might do to ride quality.

I have JDM GT Rev C Bilsteins and cut a half coil from the fronts make the drop more even with the rear. Previoulsy I was running the H-Tecs on stock struts so the Bilsteins and cut H-Techs are WAY better regarding ride and performance.

I have JDM GT Rev C Bilsteins and cut a half coil from the fronts make the drop more even with the rear. Previoulsy I was running the H-Tecs on stock struts so the Bilsteins and cut H-Techs are WAY better regarding ride and performance.

Nice, thanks for the information, so half a coil was the right drop? Sounds like I need to run to Autozone to pick up the spring compressors.:icon_bigg

Morrisok...any pics of that set up? I'm just a little leary of cutting the springs. I've got to decide on what to do with the springs before I get these struts put on.

:whore: I would really like to see some side pics of the car. I am probably going to do this anyway, but it would be good to see beforehand.

Archived