LegacyGT.com

Subaru Leather Durability

deeslk

I just wanted to know the forums opinion on the durability of the Leather in the new Legacy's. I have not had too many cars with leather seats and was wondering how long lasting the leather Subaru uses in it's legacy's was.

Thanks for the help...

I just wanted to know the forums opinion on the durability of the Leather in the new Legacy's. I have not had too many cars with leather seats and was wondering how long lasting the leather Subaru uses in it's legacy's was.

Thanks for the help...

Make sure to condition your leather often - lots of details here (as well as recommended products), just do a search for "leather care" or "interior care".

Mine's held up well, had it since March '05. I've cleaned and treated it about every 3 - 4 months. I use the Wolfgang leather conditioner for treating it, and it softens up the leather a bit. I actually notice it most on the steering wheel.

I was also wondering how the 2.5i Limited Leather was in the summer I know it does not have the perforation on it, wondering if it was a lot hotter vs the GTs perforated leather.

Again thanks for all the responses, I am on my 3rd Subaru 1 Legacy and 2 Impreza's, am going back to a Legacy next.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived