LegacyGT.com

Guest subiecity
pff not much at all ive been oin at it for a lil over a year now on my 06......i did lightweight crankshaft pulley (higly reccomnded) its cheap and real easy to install, and its an instant feel, car revs quicker thru the rpms, custom cold air intakem and perrin exhaust, feels better, much much louder, besides a turbo, your best and only other option at this poiint would be nitrous, theres no cams out yet, u really cant make the car lighter without making look like shit like taking out the back seat, not much u can do....in about another year or so im gonna tade mine in and go str8 STI

If you buy a 2.5 n/a because of the bang for the buck, but you want to spend the money to make it faster, you could have spent the extra couple G's just getting the 2.5GT. Food for thought.

JDM 20mm hollow RSB made our LOB faster....
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

in terms of making it faster on the top end... very limited on your choices for mods... typical intake/exhaust/header combo is your limitation unless you'd care to shell out extra dough for a custom job installing a supercharger/turbo and making the necessary engine and tranny upgrades to be able to support it.

but in terms of just making it faster with what limited potential it has.. then i agree with subiecity... install a lightweight pulley (not under-driven) and you'll notice an increase at how fast it'll accelerate and cycel through the gears. installing an upgraded panel filter (K&N, perrin, avo) would help a little bit as well.

hope this helps.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

• 2 weeks later...

So an update. She is still liking the car. I kind of enjoying it as well instead of the STi. I have ordered the pulley, and will install it when it arrives... I have a question though....

is there a precat? or just the main cat. I know on my maxima, removing the precat did a lot for low end Tq.

Archived