LegacyGT.com

Where is everyone?!??!

axis008

Back to the bay area finally, yay. You're in school in Davis, right? I lived there for 5 years, great place to live. It gets super hot in daytime, but cools down really nicely at night (except during bad heat waves). Mid Sept shouldn't be too bad, fall's nice up there.

[quote name='Mines']lol, i'll be heading down to Irvine (UCI) in about two weeks and enjoying the cool breeze. -_-[/quote] Nice! Are you bringing your car down there? Maybe we could meet up or something if I haven't left yet. [quote name='stef']Back to the bay area finally, yay. You're in school in Davis, right? I lived there for 5 years, great place to live. It gets super hot in daytime, but cools down really nicely at night (except during bad heat waves). Mid Sept shouldn't be too bad, fall's nice up there.[/quote] Yup! I go to U.C. Davis. I'm going to be a sophomore this year. The weather isn't so bad there. Summer I hear is the worst, but luckily I'm home down here so it's nice and cool. :P Also, I can't wait till winter time because that's when there's tons of snow in Tahoe!
-ben

SDSU Alum here - migrating over from I-club and NASIOC where I've been a member for the past four years. It's getting time for a fall SoCal fun run. Now if my car would just get here. SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived