LegacyGT.com

Where is everyone?!??!

axis008

I'm still here, there hasn't been anything too informative and the more i hear that there's no nav and no hid and the front bumper is different... the more disappointing it is..... Though I'm still hoping the'll suprise all of us... I wonder if we all petition. they might change their minds.

[quote name='axis008']Yeah..... damn. Hopefully when the car comes out this section will be bustling. I bet it's because of the unveiling at Detroit and Chicago.[/quote] I bet it's because of the climate. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I am from Southern California, except a few months of year that I spend above 7,000 ft. in Mammoth Lakes, Sierra Nevada Mtns. I have been posting in the general Leg GT forum area. This site has really helped me be more confident in becoming a first time Subaru customer and made me much more knowledgeable about cars engineering details. Thanks to all

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='stef']Fresyes represented here. It's too hot. Only 2 more years here, woot.[/quote] I have to leave for Davis in like 2 1/2 weeks--I hear the weather up north is killer at this time. That is quite unfortunate. I'm going to miss this ocean breeze. Where are you heading after your second year?
-ben

Archived