LegacyGT.com

audio guru's help!

darren94

i have come across a almost complete oem nav system. But, here is the problem. i have a non-factory nav car ( 05 gt 5 spd). I have the screen, brain, all mounting hardware, bezel, sat. antenna, the little white box, the cord that connects screen to brain. I am missing the cords (2) that plug into the screen(i think they give the system power and tap the radio?) and the main harness to the brain. Now, i can take it to a local shop for the install and they can get it to work by tapping the needed wires. But, i need the correct wires/harnesses.

i know its made by kenwood, so can i order the wires from them or do i have to go to the stealer and get ripped off?? anyone have any useful links for the system?wiring diagram?kenwood pages? anything that would help?

thanks -darren

well i was hoping for some more information like if i have to use the spec b radio and harness. i posted this http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50158 hoping for some more views and that someone would stumble upon this that could help but i guess the two post were similar so they closed that one.

this might be too much for me to handle. sucks too because i really want it to work. i listed this in the marketplace as a GI thread in case i cant figure it out.

Archived