LegacyGT.com

Protecting/Cleaning Leather Seats

bisk

I've had my LGT Limited Wagon for a week and a half now and I'm loving it. I've got all the Zaino products for cleaning the car, but I'm not too sure what to use to clean and protect my leather seats. What are you guys using?

[quote name='Legacy05GT']I actually used the Meguiar leather wipes. They shined up my perfed-black leather seats real nicely, but just make sure you hit every spot because dull spots that you don't wipe will noticably show up.[/QUOTE] Cool...thanks for the quick reply. Does the stuff rub off onto your clothes though? That's something that just occured to me.

Personally on the leather seats I have used nothing but a damp cloth to give them a quick wipe over. This works for me and works well. The car is never outside in the sun or the weather for great periods of time so there is no need for me to put any products on the seats. The leather is of good quality and looks good regardless. I dont have a tint on my windows either. Adam.

I don't know who your asking but you can find Lexol or Meguiars at pretty much any store with an auto supply isle or at a local auto store.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

[quote name='jim1969']I tried the armor all wipes and they made it too shiny. I like the way they look I just want to add some protection. Which brand will protect but NOT make shiny?[/QUOTE] HAHA....I used the armor all wipes on my leather seats in my old explorer. They also made the seat very slick as my wife was sliding all over the place..:) Was kinda fun cause I began to hit the brakes on purpose just to piss her off. But seriously, Meguires was the best I used on my leather seats.
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived