LegacyGT.com

photo request.

RaGe

I am looking for someone who might have this setup that can throw a picture of it on here.

set up.

tein h techs w/ hankooks RS2 245/40/17 mounted on 5zigen Fn01r-c (anodized Silver) 17x8 with a 48mm offset. I am trying to figure out what it looks like with this setup. Not to mention to see how much space i am going to have between the wheel and fenders, compared to my stock Yokohamas 205/50/17 A82A's. anyone having this setup if you would please post a picture so i could see it or anyone knowing a link of somesort where this is there setup it would also be greatly appreciated.

I am throwing up the idea of the

1) Hankooks RS2 245/40/17

2) Falken Azenis 615s 225/45/17

1) Enkei RsM 17x8 48mm offset.

2) 5zigen Fn01r-c ( anodized silver ) 48mm offset.

the hankooks being better in rainy conditions rather than the 615's. so i am leaning more towards the Hankooks. Wheels i am still up in the air. maybe the 5zigens. But i slightly favor the RsM.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated though.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

I run almost the same setup you mention..

JDM GT Bilsteins and STi pink springs

245/40/17 Hankook Ventus RS2 on 17x8 Rota G-force (+48 offset)

The Teins lower a little more than the pinks, but you should not have any clearance problems with a 245 on a wheel that size with that offset. The extra grip of the 245 tire is nice. I'd say 225 is a better autox size, but if you want raw grip, the 245 Hankooks have impressed me in the dry and the wet.

th3franz:

you wouldnt happen to have a pic handy would you? i am trying to find the time to search but i just had a litter of pups and i am keeping pretty busy the last couple of days.

OTM.

th3franz:

you wouldnt happen to have a pic handy would you? i am trying to find the time to search but i just had a litter of pups and i am keeping pretty busy the last couple of days.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=766343&postcount=12

Nice car by the way!!!

I like the stance it gives off. i really like that offset. As you said mine sits a little bit lower. but i really like the overall grip it is putting down. makes her look like she has a nice ass vs the little tires that the stockers are if that makes sense.

OTM.

Archived