LegacyGT.com

Question about subscriptions

[quote name='Drift Monkey']Why does it automatically subscribe me to all of the threads I've replied in? I looked for a way to turn it off...but maybe I'm just feeling a bit n00bish this morning...[/QUOTE] look at your User CP ("control panel") under "options". there you will find a section called "Default Subscription Mode". it's described this way: "When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread." just change it to "do not subscribe". then just "save changes".

[quote name='finked']look at your User CP ("control panel") under "options". there you will find a section called "Default Subscription Mode". it's described this way: "When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread." just change it to "do not subscribe". then just "save changes".[/QUOTE] [n00b]Oh man, that was a no brainer. I thought it was something else before when I was first playing with it. gah...thanks though! ;)[/n00b]

• 1 year later...
Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='2006Specb122']why is everyone haning out here munching on snacks? Where can i get some snacks by the way...[/QUOTE] At the vending machine, but they're all out of Twix.

• 1 year later...

sorry to dig up such an old thread but it's relevant to my question.

I set the "subscription" default to "do not subscribe", yet I'm still receiving email notifications.

I just want it to stop because my email inbox gets so many notifications.

Thanks

• 1 year later...
sorry to dig up such an old thread but it's relevant to my question.

I set the "subscription" default to "do not subscribe", yet I'm still receiving email notifications.

I just want it to stop because my email inbox gets so many notifications.

Thanks

should be fixed now, if not let me know via pm

closed.

Archived