LegacyGT.com

Cheap Cleansweep!?

executor485

Thats great, but its a re-furb.

What he sent me was brand new in unopened unmolested box.... same auction , everything was sealed/uncut/ no scratches etc

I think he originally had 30

What he sent me was brand new in unopened unmolested box.... same auction , everything was sealed/uncut/ no scratches etc

I think he originally had 30

Thats an amazing price... But again saying its a refurb... That kinda worries me.

I would assume that JL factory seals them after they refurb them... Which is probably why they are factory sealed... But thats a great find there... I woulda bought that one instead of the one for $165.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

yeah..i expected to find scratches etc... had protective film on it, uncut wires, everything was there and sealed in individual little bags. cd was even sealed.

it works great for plug and play goodness. I'm satisfied for my first true full stereo upgrade. the only thing I had ever replaced in my past cars was door speakers only

I like the cs the only thing I don't like is there is no way to adjust your mid's or high's.

yeah I think it boils down to just that... me personally, I chose speakers that play mids and highs just the way I want it to sound with the cleansweep, then installed the remote bass adjustment becasue that is all I would ever adjust with my preference in music....

I could see where some people might prefer the adjustability tho

Archived