LegacyGT.com

Cheap Cleansweep!?

executor485

Ok, Im not sure how reputable this company is... The quality of their components... Or their service... but they are offering the JL Cleansweep at a completely outrageous bargin (brand new they say) for $250...

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/viewitem.php?id=5349&affiliate=bizrate

Not sure if this "advertising" is allowed here, or rather that this is helping others to get a cheap cleansweep... and if its not allowed here, by all means remove the thread... But I ran across this and though, wow... I might actually be able to afford a Cleansweep... lol.

Hope ya'll enjoy, and that its a good deal.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Ok, Im not sure how reputable this company is... The quality of their components... Or their service... but they are offering the JL Cleansweep at a completely outrageous bargin (brand new they say) for $250...

Not sure if this "advertising" is allowed here, or rather that this is helping others to get a cheap cleansweep... and if its not allowed here, by all means remove the thread... But I ran across this and though, wow... I might actually be able to afford a Cleansweep... lol.

Sweet... get one! That's about what I paid for mine a year or so ago!

Im actually watching a cleansweep on ebay right this second... it ends in 14 min, right now the price is 162.50 but im hoping to snipe it at the last second with a max of $180... Im actually really poor right now, so getting the cleansweep would have to wait unless Im able to pick this one off for less than 190... Christmas is coming up :)

-watches 100 ppl from LGT.com go there and beat me out of it... lol

EDIT: Yea... the base price just literally JUMPED to 202.50 just as I posted this... lol... I doubt it was someone from here though tbh... Guess it will have to wait till after Christmas and all my debt is paid off... lol

Final price went for 217.50 with 20 S&H... Not bad... But still out of the range right now, before Christmas and all...

Beware.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/SonicElectronix

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, this is what the forums are for. Pooling experiance and research makes us all more savy buyers. Yeah for us. :icon_mrgr

So, if anybody wants to post what they are buying a CS for and where, this thread can still live.

• 1 year later...
Hey, as far as I'm concerned, this is what the forums are for. Pooling experiance and research makes us all more savy buyers. Yeah for us. :icon_mrgr

So, if anybody wants to post what they are buying a CS for and where, this thread can still live.

Bringing an old thread back from the dead!

Anyone know where to get a good price on a cleansweep? Where have you bought yours from, how much, etc?

I just won an ebay auction for a NIB Cleansweep for $165.02 + $5.00 shipping. Not too shabby IMO.

Audio-club, and ebay store, sells it new for $187.99. So far they are the cheapest I have found.

FYI, wooferetc.com had the Alpine PXE-H650 for $249.99, but they recently re-listed it for $339.99. I am kicking myself for not jumping on it a few days ago.

Crutchfield is the only authorized JL Audio online retailer. All others probably have the serial number scratched off.

why would they have the serial scratched off? Mine was purchased on ebay...new, had a serial number, and a limited warranty from jl....

the only difference between buying it from jl auth retail and other is the warranty. jl offers a 3 year warranty if purchased from one of their authorized retailers. It's something like 30 days if purchased elsewhere.

Whoops. I don't know how that happened. I meant to follow the quote with the comment that I received my NIB cleansweep today. Indeed, the serial # was scratched off. I'm not worried though. I'll follow up to this later if for some reason it is a dud.

Whoops. I don't know how that happened. I meant to follow the quote with the comment that I received my NIB cleansweep today. Indeed, the serial # was scratched off. I'm not worried though. I'll follow up to this later if for some reason it is a dud.

that is just sooooo wierd. I got mine..cheap...on ebay, serial intact, and the warranty info in the box was very clear.

maybe a refurb?

who knows maybe I bought from an authorized seller that has an ebay :confused:account?

You could easily buy on eBay from someone legit.... As in I go out to the store and buy one and re sell it. simple.

True dat...but I doubt that an ebay seller would go into a store and buy 20 of them, and a bunch of other audio equipment ...and sell strictly audio stuff for multiple years etc...such as it was the case in my purchase.

Haven't installed yet. Refurb? It doesn't seem to be. It wasn't disclosed as a refurb. Why the serial scratched? Good question. Re-sale? Doubt it. Why would it be scratched? Stolen maybe? Sh*t, I now just hope it works.

Haven't installed yet. Refurb? It doesn't seem to be. It wasn't disclosed as a refurb. Why the serial scratched? Good question. Re-sale? Doubt it. Why would it be scratched? Stolen maybe? Sh*t, I now just hope it works.

send it back!!! you paid too much anyway :cool:

I give you guys all my secrets...

i don't know how many times I have said it.... If you are looking for something..anything.... I can find it. I bought mine from this guy two months ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-AUDIO-OEM-AUDIO-INTERFACE-EQUALIZER-CL441DSP-B_W0QQitemZ370031964175QQihZ024QQcategoryZ79841QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Archived