LegacyGT.com

Finally!!!! No longer stock!

Leonardo

Friday I got the Blitz drop in filter and in yesterday's moving, I got the GFB hybrid BOV, ZeroSport cool action for the IC, Accesport (which I sold and got a used 5eat), Rota 18inch bronze P45F's, and some other stuff as well.

now, need a goot tire brand which is good and inexpensive and where to get (Tire Kingdom, Discount Tire Co, ...

Going back to PR on friday and will get more stuff from the sedan there.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I was looking @ those wheels, cant wait to see then on the car.

As far as tires go, I'd pick these up.....great price plus you get a spare;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-NEW-DUNLOP-SP-SPORT-MAXX-95Y-235-40-18-AUDI-OEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ66476QQihZ016QQitemZ260058704583QQrdZ1

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Last wednesdeay I installed the ZeroSport IC cool action and yesterday I installed the euro armrest extention.

Later at lunch I'll install the ZeroSport radiator pannel.

Now, I got an offer for STi Brembos and rotors but I have to give my stockers. Problem is I haven't got tires on my 18's. Anyone have a spare set of 18's or STi rims lying arround. Should I go with spacers for now. I mean, it's not allways you get that offered for $400. :eek:

Last wednesdeay I installed the ZeroSport IC cool action and yesterday I installed the euro armrest extention.

Later at lunch I'll install the ZeroSport radiator pannel.

Now, I got an offer for STi Brembos and rotors but I have to give my stockers. Problem is I haven't got tires on my 18's. Anyone have a spare set of 18's or STi rims lying arround. Should I go with spacers for now. I mean, it's not allways you get that offered for $400. :eek:

I have $400, I'll take them:icon_wink

Click

Here everyday:redface:

I still need brakes...at least rotors(DBA4000) and a clutch. I am gonna try Lukes once he has it installed...but I may need the Spec3+

DBA's.....SS lines & Bobcats F&R will give you all the stopping power you need;)

That setup sounds very familier.......

Leo........

did you get those wheels on yet? can't wait to see what they look like

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived