LegacyGT.com

AutomaticSTI's Layer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: looks like you're goin to the moon... megan coilovers.... DOOOO EEEeETT!!!

How would the coilovers compare to a a mild JDM damper/spring setup in terms of ride quality, and in terms of performance. I've heard coilovers are very harsh, I don't want a ride anywhere close to an sti.

In anticipation for monday and my perrin catback pipes coming, I just cant help but wonder what its going to sound like bolted up to my stock mufflers.....anyone have any sort of idea of what to expect?

I pmed you :)

if you are trying to stick with the stock struts go with the cobb springs...they work the best on stock suspension. I just bought jdm gt rev A. struts with Pinks, I will let you know how those will turn out. If you are trying to buy some bilstiens, I know where you can get some with/without pinks from 700-900.
Semper Fi.

if you are trying to stick with the stock struts go with the cobb springs...they work the best on stock suspension. I just bought jdm gt rev A. struts with Pinks, I will let you know how those will turn out. If you are trying to buy some bilstiens, I know where you can get some with/without pinks from 700-900.

Hey I talked you into it :). Get those installed before I leave for blacksburg.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived