The Great LegacyGT.com Fundraiser 06!!

rc0032

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.redcross.org/images/mastheads/125thMasthead_700_7.jpg

Seven Fundamental Principles

UNIVERSALITY

The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, in which all Societies have equal status and share equal responsibilities and duties in helping each other, is worldwide.

UPDATE - I moved $2483.15 over from my paypal this week.

This morning, on behalf of the members I sent $1000 to:

http://american.redcross.org/images/content/pagebuilder/13050.gif

WHERE OUR NEED IS GREATEST

The American Red Cross is where people mobilize to help their neighbors—down the street, across the country and around the world—in emergencies. The American Red Cross, a humanitarian organization led by volunteers, guided by its Congressional Charter and the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross Movement, provides relief to victims of disasters and helps people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies. You can help ensure that the Red Cross can continue to provide these lifesaving services and has the resources, talent and ability to continue to deliver them by making a donation to support all of its core services today.

and another $1000 to:

http://american.redcross.org/images/content/pagebuilder/13055.gif

MILITARY SERVICES

The American Red Cross is a lifeline for deployed military members, allowing them to communicate to loved ones back home during emergencies. You can help the Red Cross keep military families connected with a gift to Red Cross Armed Forces Emergency Services.

---------------

once the Fundraiser is over, I'll send the remaining balance to the Red Cross effort of everybody's choosing. Check out their site here for the list.

Thank you for including the "Military Services". The Red Cross is a vital lifeline to those who are deployed, being one of the only guaranteed ways to get an urgent message from family in an emergancy.

Thanks everyone.

SubiGT

Navy(Gulf War I)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

$2736.97 is even better! that amount I posted was just what had come in when I cleared my paypal last week. More since....

So, $736.97 still to send to the Red Cross.....I'll do one final donation for that and the funds that may still come in once we close out the Fundraiser.

MILITARY SERVICES

The American Red Cross is a lifeline for deployed military members, allowing them to communicate to loved ones back home during emergencies. You can help the Red Cross keep military families connected with a gift to Red Cross Armed Forces Emergency Services.

They called me when My best Friend died:(

They actually talked my Major into letting me go home for the funeral.:)

Thank you PGT for taking care of this YET again this year:icon_bigg

I cant express how gratefull I am that a moderator/vendor such as yourself is willing to step up and make this happen.:icon_bigg

Thank You PatagonianGT and RClark for all your hard work.

Thank you to the members for all your donations!!

Lets keep them coming!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

question, is there going to be a list of who donated, not the amount, just who gave? when i donate to say the Fox Valley Animal Welfare League they post a list of who donated in the news letter. i would like to see who gave. bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived