LegacyGT.com

New Forums...lose the "reputation" ranking!

Driver72

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='RoundBoy']i think people have a problem in corerctly applying freedom of speech. This is essentially a 'private' forum.. The public is just allowed to register and parcicipate. The 'laws' of this forum are however Tide sees fit to make them... You do not have a 'right' to post here, nor do you have a 'right' to do whatever you want. If the mods so choose.. they could delete every post of yours just because... all becuase its THEIR FORUM. Many people forget themselves on the interweb[/QUOTE] Not so- this is Tide's forum. Moderators are like governors, we try and maintain things in our areas but ultimately, this is Tide's "country" and we are not to break his "Constitution".

Guest *Jedimaster*
Tide's words are our "Commandments" and should he decide to cleanse the "land", he will take 2 of each Moderator and load them onto a new server :D

By the wya how does it even work I've never been on a board with it before but then this morning mine was green which I hope is good but I don't know who they came form if they came from someone or just the VB Bulletin Reputation Fairy who sprikled her fairy dust and some got on me.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Archived