LegacyGT.com

F1 Boston MEET!! Dec. 10th

BLACKonBLACK Limited

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds russian to me

Vlad is a Romanian name par excellence. Unless it comes from Vladimir which could make him Russian, yes, or polish as in Vladislav. But my money is on Eastern European descent regardless. Which makes him a "homie" regardless of his exact nationality. And I now remember where I saw his username before: http://www.mp3car.com forums Welcome here.

Wow! Another person with F1* nickname. Come on man I am not american with name like mine :)

I am Ukrainian, and yeah my name is very popular in Romania, little less popular in Ukraine.

I am a big F1 fan as you are perhaps. I go to USGP every year!

Vlad is a Romanian name par excellence. Unless it comes from Vladimir which could make him Russian, yes, or polish as in Vladislav. But my money is on Eastern European descent regardless. Which makes him a "homie" regardless of his exact nationality. And I now remember where I saw his username before: www.mp3car.com forums Welcome here.

Many people in US don't know what Ukraine is, so I say Russian often times. Where are you from originally? I've been to Romania before.

Yeah I used to be very active on mp3car.com until I built my carputer, now I visit every once in a while. I miss those development times. Need to think of more carputer projects to do.

I'll try to be at F1BOSTON between 12 and 12:30, around that timefram.

Wow! Another person with F1* nickname. Come on man I am not american with name like mine :)

I am Ukrainian, and yeah my name is very popular in Romania, little less popular in Ukraine.

I am a big F1 fan as you are perhaps. I go to USGP every year!

OK man...glad to see you here. I am Romanian and I am Michael Schumacher"s biggest fan in the universe. Oh well...now I have to "pull" a little for Massa and Kimmi but that is how life goes. But I hold my hope that Mike will make it back in F1 in 2008 with BMW.

Regardless, I am first and foremost a Formula One fan...and I am already thinking that come June and the Indy race...we should meet at the Brickyard.

You"ve been to Romania...huh Where did you go ?

I too visited Odessa and Kiev. ... Sadly, I went there in the spring of 1991 - so memories are a little faint, not to mention the tumultuous times in Transnistria and the imminent break-up of the USSR. You can"t really move past the images of tank and armoured vehicle columns that you were overtaking on the highways in Moldova then in Ukraina.

I am down for whatever and it looks like, I am brining 2 friends as well. If anyone from the cape wants to meet firedawgs and i at the Sagamore bridged DD: or if anyone else wants to meat at the South Shore Plaza? Let us know...

Still shooting for 12 right?

OK man...glad to see you here. I am Romanian and I am Michael Schumacher"s biggest fan in the universe. Oh well...now I have to "pull" a little for Massa and Kimmi but that is how life goes. But I hold my hope that Mike will make it back in F1 in 2008 with BMW.

Regardless, I am first and foremost a Formula One fan...and I am already thinking that come June and the Indy race...we should meet at the Brickyard.

You"ve been to Romania...huh Where did you go ?

I too visited Odessa and Kiev. ... Sadly, I went there in the spring of 1991 - so memories are a little faint, not to mention the tumultuous times in Transnistria and the imminent break-up of the USSR. You can"t really move past the images of tank and armoured vehicle columns that you were overtaking on the highways in Moldova then in Ukraina.

I like a couple of drivers, Schumacher is among them. Somehow I never attached to anyone to be my ideal races. I loved Montoya when he was a rookie. I always and still like Fisico a lot, yeah it's weird but if you recall some of his races, he did amazing stuff few times. Like when he drove entire GP on 1 set of rubber, on Benetton F1 team that was like Minardi at that time. He came second.

In Romania, I was passing through to go to Yugoslavia, only memories I had was many little children begging as we drove through cities. We didn't really stayed anywhere, went straight to Yugoslavia.

We should definitely get together at Brickyard!

I am down for whatever and it looks like, I am brining 2 friends as well. If anyone from the cape wants to meet firedawgs and i at the Sagamore bridged DD: or if anyone else wants to meat at the SouthShorePlaza? Let us know...

Still shooting for 12 right?

I am down to miniGP myself, i realise there might be people who won't be able to afford it. Maybe we can do two races instead? So people who want to do one will just do one and we stay do more.

seems like 10 people said they are coming, I might bring a friend also.

I am down for a mini GP 75$, we just all need to agree on something.

Eugene and I are coming. My friend Jay might.

Archived