LegacyGT.com

LegactGT.com performance

fweasel

Not terrible, but every now and then I make two requests fairly close together - like trying to load two pages at a time from LGT and they both crap out. I have to usually cancel both, sometimes even close the windows and try a single request to get it to come back to life.
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

There are no performance issues currently. If you want to post exact times you seen and issue, it would help, but I check the load about 30 times a day, and I get emailed if it spikes.

12/03/06 5:21PM central time, no response for about two minutes. This is what I was experiencing the other day. Not saying it couldn't be issues on my ISP's side, just thought I'd thow this out there in case it's of any use.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Sorry guys, everything looks 100% normal. There is no issue with the server and no reason to keep bringing this issue up if its not hard down for 10+ minutes. I don't have the money for multiple servers and it would be a tremendous waste to double my cost because once every few days the site is slow for 2 minutes. There will always be small hiccups on a single server website.

My host doesn't run my DNS, I have a seperate private server for that. Secondly, DNS doesn't work like that. If I update my DNS, it would vary person to person when the update got passed down to them based on when their ISP's DNS server last requested the IP.

Sorry guys, everything looks 100% normal. There is no issue with the server and no reason to keep bringing this issue up if its not hard down for 10+ minutes. I don't have the money for multiple servers and it would be a tremendous waste to double my cost because once every few days the site is slow for 2 minutes. There will always be small hiccups on a single server website.

Sorry, not complaining. I'm a troubleshooter by trade and often uncontrollably compelled to report things like this.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived