LegacyGT.com

NEW OHLINS COILOVERS for 05-07 LEGACY GT and SPEC-B ( spec-O)?

RaceComp Engineering

...WHY DID YOU SEND ME THIS LINK???

You know I can't afford it!

I gots to sell a half-a-dozen HDV camcorders in order to put down a downpayment!

CRAZY KEN is not that CRAZY!!!

Maybe I wanted you to have bad dreams at night and wake up in a cold sweat yelling..." OHLINS"...............breathing heavy and then the way every LOST episode ends,.....................................BOOOOM....." OHLINS" on a black screen.

:lol:

Myles

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They are still very new in the US and very few people have them installed, so it may be a little while before reviews trickle in. BUT, I have been running these very same coilovers on my STi for the past 6 months or so and they are outstanding. The perfect compromise between track performance and street comfort if you ask me. Plus the build quality is just unbelievable, no detail is overlooked. The PCV technology is very effective in absorbing small bumps well without the body roll that would normally be associated with the lower spring/damping rates necessary to do so.

-Dan

• 7 months later...
Any reviews from these things on a LGT?

I just installed a set of Ohlins DFV in my 05 LGT. It is a lot more comfortable than my Cusco Zero2E and worth every cent. It absorbed the road surface's unevenness well and and is very comfortable for street driving (for a coilover). Even when going over a very uneven patch, I can still feel the wheels firmly on the ground at low and high speed.

Only drawback compared to my Zero2E (with e-Con) is now I have to get into the boot or behind the front wheels to adjust the damping.

Have not tried it on track yet.

I just installed a set of Ohlins DFV in my 05 LGT. It is a lot more comfortable than my Cusco Zero2E and worth every cent. It absorbed the road surface's unevenness well and and is very comfortable for street driving (for a coilover). Even when going over a very uneven patch, I can still feel the wheels firmly on the ground at low and high speed.

Only drawback compared to my Zero2E (with e-Con) is now I have to get into the boot or behind the front wheels to adjust the damping.

Have not tried it on track yet.

Thanks.

Looking forward to more feedback when you have used them more.

I have the Non coil-over Ohlins...so i wold be curious to see how these pan out for sure...

Mine are doing great with the pinks on my LGT Wagon but may be a tad soft in the rear...switching to Ion's soon though!

J

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No those havent been available for at least 7 years.

What do you plan to do with your car?

you can email me directly, maybe we can find another solution.

sales@racecompengineering.com

Myles

I have KW V2's now but I would like to try the Ohlins. I Dailey drive my car. Zero racing at all. I love an amazing ride.

Thank you for your time, patience and response.

joe r

Archived