LegacyGT.com

Jazzy Board Install help? Anyone in Jersey know how to do this

Mblock66

I have a Jazzy board sitting in the garage begging to be put in the car but I really am cluless when it comes to this stuff. I am more a parts guy then an audio guy. But I would love to listen to my ipod direct.

Anyone done one in the area that could help a brotha out?

Thanks

Im in whitehouse station NJ near Bridgewater and Flemmington

Tomorrow is actually not good for me I have my newphew's 2nd birthday and a bachlor party at night but maybe next weekend or something. I just wanted to know who knew how to do it.

Unclemat I assume you have done it b4?

I bought just the basic kit, maybe I should have gotten the ipod kit but oh well......

If you didn't get all the wires and stuff I would definately recommend you figure how you're going to hook it all up. The board has a 3.5mm stereo connector on it, you could take your chances and just plug a stereo patch cable into that but I got this from Crutchfield: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-KxE6BgKuBXX/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=890&I=127SNI135 it will eleiminate any possible ground loops. Then you can just connect a patch cable into it. This set up is a little cleaner than the filter Jazzy was selling since that one had separate left and right connectors

If you didn't get all the wires and stuff I would definately recommend you figure how you're going to hook it all up. The board has a 3.5mm stereo connector on it, you could take your chances and just plug a stereo patch cable into that but I got this from Crutchfield: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-KxE6BgKuBXX/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=890&I=127SNI135 it will eleiminate any possible ground loops. Then you can just connect a patch cable into it. This set up is a little cleaner than the filter Jazzy was selling since that one had separate left and right connectors

+1

Yup, I got the same thingy from Crutchfield. Works as an extension of the cable, too.

Archived