LegacyGT.com

D.C. area dealers and prices?

LegGTLT

Hey guys! :D PNW buddy just moved to DC and he's looking for a new car. He's in DC but willing to look around. I'm trying to get a feel for him on dealers and prices. He'd like to spend $20k to $25k and is currently looking for a WRX sedan. I think a new/used GT Sedan or brand new 2.5i would do but he's worried about size with the parking situation out there. Any ideas on dealers? Current going prices for WRX's/GT's out there? He's not too picky so just throw out what you got, where you got it, and what you paid if that's cool! Thanks! :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Hey guys! :D PNW buddy just moved to DC and he's looking for a new car. He's in DC but willing to look around. I'm trying to get a feel for him on dealers and prices. He'd like to spend $20k to $25k and is currently looking for a WRX sedan. I think a new/used GT Sedan or brand new 2.5i would do but he's worried about size with the parking situation out there. Any ideas on dealers? Current going prices for WRX's/GT's out there? He's not too picky so just throw out what you got, where you got it, and what you paid if that's cool! Thanks! :)

I paid 27900 for my 06 LGT. I am sure you can get a brand new WRX fully loaded for around 24K. The Legacy 2.5i's go for well under 25K full loaded. Get a 2006 model so you can get a rebate/cheaper deal.

I live in Fairfax, but thats Northern VA (part of the DC area) ---> in case you didn't know

If he wants no hassle, Fitzmall is good. But they will not negotiate. The price you see is the price you pay.

I bought a Subie there before, and it was a very pleasant experience.

I bought mine from Paul Bros in Herndon. Its now Stohlman, so I am not sure how they are now. Stay away from the dealerships where the cost of living is expensive.

I'm looking at Fitzmall and it seems they have an "Spec ED" version of the Legacy. For the lesser educated of us? :iam::lol: So, it looks like they only have '07's left... guess I'll search some dealers listed in here since he wants a bit better deal then buying BRAND new. Keep the advice coming guys! Thanks! :D
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I'm looking at Fitzmall and it seems they have an "Spec ED" version of the Legacy. For the lesser educated of us? :iam::lol: So, it looks like they only have '07's left... guess I'll search some dealers listed in here since he wants a bit better deal then buying BRAND new. Keep the advice coming guys! Thanks! :D

Your best bet will be to actually go out there. The Spec B is a modified version of the Legacy GT.

Your best bet will be to actually go out there. The Spec B is a modified version of the Legacy GT.

:orly::lol: Yes, I do know that. ;) I was referencing the silly abreviation for the Special Edition 2.5i, thus Special ED. :D

^ I was just reading about you guys. ;) Sounds like JP is gone now huh? :lol: Well, instead of just the price, how about MSRP, invoice, and options? Thanks! :D I'm not sure if he needs leather though as he said DC wasn't really the place to have it in his own opinion. What can you do on regular WRX's?

Stohlman of Herndon has an 07 WRX sedan for $23.4k, probably less if you tell them you saw it on the internet. Talk to Tommy or Paulino. Good people there, just ordered a Spec B from them.

So Stohlman sounds like a good option, thanks for the names! :D I'll give him the info.

EDIT: Just found an '06 WRX Sedan MT (Silver/Black) for $21,487 on there!!! :D Internet price, so I'm gonna e-mail/call them about it.

PGT: Anyone you know in particular to contact at Don Beyer?

So Stohlman sounds like a good option, thanks for the names! :D I'll give him the info.

EDIT: Just found an '06 WRX Sedan MT (Silver/Black) for $21,487 on there!!! :D Internet price, so I'm gonna e-mail/call them about it.

PGT: Anyone you know in particular to contact at Don Beyer?

i dealt with frank at don beyer. he deals with all the internet sales. when i got their i dealt directly with the sale manager jordy. nice guys! i got my 06 lgt for 23,900 in july.

JESUS! :eek: What was the MSRP on that thing? $23.9k is damn fine. How'd you swing that? $2,500 rebate I take it?

The only problem is I'm noticing that the base (not the TR) WRX can only be had for a few grand less then an LGT. :confused: The demand is still too good for them to offer deals like the LGT on a WRX. That one for $21k looks pretty damn good though. But it's hard when $3k more gets an LGT... oh well, my buddies choice not mine! :D

Archived