LegacyGT.com

Hello.

PaulFWMotorsports

My name is Paul deBecker & I own dbtuned.

dbtuned is a Subaru performance tuning & service center located in Roseville, CA.

While most of my customers are WRX/STi owners, I have a small stable of Legacy projects.

I did the STi intake/turbo/IC conversion & custom tune on Code 3 Gt's 2005 GT.

Here are some services that dbtuned can offer to the Legacy community:

-Cobb Protuner.

Using a Mustang AWD dyno, I offer customer-specific ecu tuning. Off the shelf maps are a good start, but nothing beats a custom tuned map, one that is developed just for your car.

-Complete Vehicle Tuning.

What are the goals for your Legacy? Improved handling? Shorter braking distances? A custom-built engine? Whatever your needs are, we can assist you in achieving your goals.

-Authorized retailer for Cobb, Perrin, & Angency Power products.

Whether you need a Cobb v2.0 AccessPORT, a Perrin TMIC, or an AP pitch stop, I can get the correct parts for your Legacy.

-Full Service & Repair.

Need an oil change? A timing belt replaced?

dbtuned can perform all aspects of vehicle maintenance.

Webpage

Thanks for your time.

Paul deBecker.

http://www.dbtuned.com/images/logo.jpg

I highly recommend Paul for all service and mods. He's honest, performs quality work and goes out of his way to take care of his customers. And if he figures out a way to bend the space-time continuum so I can get my 2.0 AP yesterday, I'll open a house of worship in his name.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

And if he figures out a way to bend the space-time continuum so I can get my 2.0 AP yesterday, I'll open a house of worship in his name.

Sounds like a job for...

http://s1.blockblog.jp/storage/server/proxy.php/heroes/video05.jpg

:p

-Mike-

Archived