LegacyGT.com

Heated Seats Not Working.

AWD_Rules3830

Yesterday i was trying to install the V1 by getting power of the autodimming wires (i don't have an autodimming mirror and the wires seemed to have no power running to them. Dad and I decided we would figure it out another day. Now i have another problem, on the way back to omaha from lincoln the heated seats, neither one of them, would turn on. Today they didnt work again so i checked what i suspected was a fuse blown, the fuse however wasn't blown. So now im not sure what to do, this is starting to sound like an electrical issue and a weeklong dealer hunt to fix the damn thing.

Anyone else run into this issue? Both seats are not working and the fuse isnt blown, soo whats the prognosis y'all think?

Everything else in the car is functioning properly.

I love my car ... basically.

The obvious question - did you disconnect & remove the center console when you did your install? Did you reconnect the wire harness when you reinstalled it?

Otherwise there may be more than one fuse that applies to the seat heaters - did you check them ALL? Including the ones in the engine bay?

If still no joy I'm stumped.

Archived