LegacyGT.com

Car Tilts to the Left...

Yup. When it came to my spec. B, tolerances weren't strict. Leans on driver's side, exhaust lower on driver's side, big gap between doors and b-pillar on drive's side, and driver's side rear door simply a different hue than the rest of the car. SOA and dealerships have all but told me to deal with it. As much as the exterior of my car pisses me off aesthetically and SOA sucks, I'll buy another, no other car wets my palette like a Subaru, except maybe an M5, but it's got no AWD. Next time though, I'll conduct a more thorough pre-purchase inspection.

You mean this?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35801&highlight=door+gap

Solution (Havnet tried yet, too busy):

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=654727#post654727

You know, it's funny... I love my Subaru, there isn't a modern car I'd rather drive for the money... But I began to wonder- do Camry owners talk about the same stuff we do? Do they have problems (God strike me down as I say this) with Toyota? Problems with a Toyota? Hmmm... So, I looked on a forum, and I don't remember the forum but there seemed no complaints about the car. No defects, nothing. Is the a placebo effect, or what?

The Toyota forums must be really boring, eh?

Maybe what... 5 new threads per day and they would all be the same:

User 1: I had some coffee on the way to work today in my appliance.

User 2: Yeah, it's nice not feeling bumps or any kind of feedback while I talk on the phone.

User 1: Agreed. I can really zone out and relax while I drive this car.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for an old-ish topic. I started one in the suspension forum, but I forgot that this one already existed.

Is this pretty much a problem with no solution? Coilovers are an option, but that's pricey.

On the left muffler/exhaust tip hanging a bit low -- Is there a way to adjust the brackets or hangers so that it can be raised just a bit?

Archived