LegacyGT.com

white teacher calls his student n!**a

team23jordan

i put the h on it to emphasize NIGGAAAH

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTwDao8dcqY]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

As a black man I am going to shake my head and laugh, some people dont have a clue hahahaha!!! Is it right ofcouse not but when you feel the need to explain why your doing maybe you shouldnt be doing it niggaaaahhh!!! nigga nigga nigga nigga all that damn niggadom in his class got his ass on TV saying BOGGITY BOOGITY NIGGAS!!!
Mr.350

Princeton educated Randall Kennedy, Law Professor atHarvard Law School, wrote a book titled: Nigger: The Strange Career of a troublesome Word."

In an essay he wrote:

The word "nigger" is a key term in American culture. It is a profoundly hurtful racial slur meant to stigmatize African Americans; on occasion, it also has been used against members of other racial or ethnic groups, including Chinese, other Asians, East Indians, Arabs and darker-skinned people. It has been an important feature of many of the worst episodes of bigotry in American history. It has accompanied innumerable lynchings, beatings, acts of arson, and other racially motivated attacks upon blacks. It has also been featured in countless jokes and cartoons that both reflect and encourage the disparagement of blacks. It is the signature phrase of racial prejudice.....

The term has been put to other uses. Some blacks, for instance, use "nigger" among themselves as a term of endearment. But that is typically done with a sense of irony that is predicated upon an understanding of the term’s racist origins and a close relationship with the person to whom the term is uttered. As Clarence Major observed in his Dictionary of Afro-American Slang (1970), "used by black people among themselves, [nigger] is a racial term with undertones of warmth and goodwill – reflecting…a tragicomic sensibility that is aware of black history." Many blacks object, however, to using the term even in that context for fear that such usage will be misunderstood and imitated by persons insufficiently attuned to the volatility of this singularly complex and dangerous word.

My personal opinion is that there are a whole lot of better words available.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

... i wonder how he relates to the gay students ... whats up my cocksuckaaaas

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love that you can poke fun at yourself like that. If I was gay, man, I'd want you to be my b/f :lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as niggr/niggah, both are wrong IMO. Martin Luther King must be spinning in his grave. All the years he spent fighting that only to have it brought back by his own people. Saying "nigga" to me is just the same as saying it the other way but with more of a NY or New England accent. Like when people say "Cah" instead of "Car". It's the same word pronounced differently.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yes i am gay. I think most people know that on this board.

:offtopic::lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

oh you started it ... lol

no I didnt

... i wonder how he relates to the gay students ... whats up my cocksuckaaaas

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's awesome though. You're pushin the envelope with that comment. I'm sure there's a buncha homophobes pretty uptight about it :lol:

Wanna battle about oil prices again?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

no I didnt

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's awesome though. You're pushin the envelope with that comment. I'm sure there's a buncha homophobes pretty uptight about it :lol:

Wanna battle about oil prices again?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

im paying 2.44 for premium right now, were cool; but if it goes back to 3 bucks we going to be having some words. I like to push the envelope lol.

I love my car ... basically.

We had one of those EEO/harrasment classes on one of the ships I was stationed on. The instructor for this particular lesson was our Command Master Chief. He was informing us of appropriate and inappropriate uses of speech, and "nigger" was mentioned in the discussion. He obviously listed that word in the inappropriate column. A young black sailor, fresh out of boot camp, and before that fresh out of an urban setting, spoke up and said he could say "nigga" anytime he wanted. The CMC asked him to explain himself. The young sailor responded by saying "nigga" was an acronym for:

Never

Intimidated

Gettin'

Goals

Achieved

The CMC, after hearing this, said that was all well and good, but while this kid was a sailor on his ship, he would not be allowed to use the "n" word in any form, for any reason.

Shortly after this class, the young sailor was sent to Captain's Mast for, you guessed it, using the "n" word. 15 days of restriction later, I still don't think he got the point.

Right now, I hear some form of it every day at work. The white and Hispanic inmates hate the blacks. The blacks use it to describe themselves.

I hope that someday, some manner of education and respect will filter down to these kids. I'm not holding my breath quite yet, though.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Archived