LegacyGT.com

Anybody stage 2 in Southern VA or NOVA

VTGT

Is there anybody in/near harrisonburg or blacksburg Va, that has performed and up/dp install. I do not think the dp install would be hard at al but the uppipe does not look that simple.

If there is anybody in Nothern Virginia (near dc) that has performed a dp/up install that would also help because I will be in alexandria during december and january.

Hey vtgt, another member and myself are gutting our stock ups and putting them on next weekend. We both have shorty's coming in so that is what we are waiting for. I have followed alot of the same threads you have and you asked alot of the same questions I wanted to...so thanks. I have a feeling Jon, my friend, and I will definitely be willing to help out. Just let me know, we are right over in Fairfax.
Semper Fi.

Good news, I will be in Nova Next Friday night. Are you doing this on saturday or sunday, I would love to watch and learn :).

Do you know about how long it would take to get from fairfax county/alexandria border to where you are doing the project.

• 2 weeks later...
cool we can meet up. I still have to meet up the VTGT sometime this week. I just went stage 2 last night...It was a pain in the ass, but now that I know what expect so I would be willing to help out. Let me know if you have any questions. Right now I am running the cobb stage 2 base map, as I am waiting for my TDC tune.
Semper Fi.

cool we can meet up. I still have to meet up the VTGT sometime this week. I just went stage 2 last night...It was a pain in the ass, but now that I know what expect so I would be willing to help out. Let me know if you have any questions. Right now I am running the cobb stage 2 base map, as I am waiting for my TDC tune.

Yeh that would be great. I am just waiting on the APV2 like everyone else. How complicated is loading a TDC map onto the Accessport?

loading TDC maps is easy.

Once your AP is married to your car, link it to your PC.

Edit map list and then install new maps.

VTGT - you asked about southern Va. Blackburg is SW, Harrisonburg is West. I'm often in the Valley (Rockbridge/Augusta Counties). Sulleyman and I met in H'burg a while back.

The UP install is not difficult. Flex pipes easiest, but rigid pipes (designed well) work too with patience and attention to details.

I do think it is easier to remove and install if you can loosen/unbolt the passenger side of the motor and raise it for additional clearance. Less chance of bumping the cam/oil seal.

PM if you got any questions.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Archived