LegacyGT.com

Bumper Guard

leggtnut

Was curious if anyone has tried this on a LGT, but I like it and could use a bit more protection up there and it looks like it would fit when I was at the dealier with a OB and a LGT next to each other.:

http://www.subarupartsmall.com/images/2006-Outback-2.5i-Wag_front-bumper-guard.jpg

http://www.subarupartsmall.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_66&products_id=1783

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Now I though I would have gotten flamed on this one and I had my flame retardant suit ready. But not even a WTF comment.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I like both the OB and the LG grills equally. I am actually refering to the bumper guard on the lower part of the bumper.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

From what I understand (from STFA), it is more of a visual thing, than having any practical purpose.

I had and am entertaining getting one if I can find it for short money.

I want to try to paint it black or even put the spray on truck liner on it. I have a Garnet Red OBXT, and I think this would like nice.

At least ther is something else between my bumper and the ground. I already have a few scraps on the bottom of my bumper. I just don't want it to get worse.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

When I was looking, that part of the bumper at eye lever side by side, the dimensions visually look identical. But I guess I might be alone on this one. If I scrape up the cash, I will get one somewhere I will be able to return it if it doesn't fit and be even more unique :D.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

have that on my OB and it has a lot of scratches (lots of ossroad camping trips). when I removed it the other weekend for "detailed" cleaning the bumper under was scratch free. Well worth the $ in my oppinion to keep up the resale $ of the car

Archived