LegacyGT.com

Just put the Falkens on ... what pressure are you running ?

ercdvs

Just got them on, and the tech put it at 34 (So I was told)

I did notice some ever so slight slopping of the tires on a turn as they drove it out of the bay .... but i took it easy on the way home to get a feel for them

No pulls, no vibration, noise seems acceptable. I am thinking about topping them all off at 38psi before my 75mph / 20 mi commute in the early am ...

what has been a god pressure on these tires? I also have a JDM spec rear sway (20mm)

what size?

i have 225/45/17 P Zero Nero and run those at +2PSI over stock for street use and +5PSI over stock for track use...

oh, and your avatar scares the bejesus out of me everytime i see it - change it, now! :icon_wink:lol:

lol ... that avatar was just a temp one I was using .. I never got around to changing it...

225/45/17 is what I ended up with

Edit : after checking my tires at the local gas startion with air < 1 mile away, it seems all my tires were at 30psi. I filled up to 38psi all around .. but I think i have a 'bouncy' feel to the tires.. I might drop back to the reccomended 34/36

My review will be up shortly, but so far I am liking these new shoes.

What kind of Falkens? ;)

My winter setup is the 225/45/17 - the Reinforced version - ZIEX ZE-512s on stock rims.

I favor running 38/36 PSI, f/r, cold.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived