LegacyGT.com

FS: Swift springs (sedan)

super.duper.BL6

Locals get first dibs! Wanted to see if anyone here is interested in these before I post them up on the classifieds forum.

Purchased from Mann Engineering about a month or two back. I've only put 3000 miles on them, and now have switched to coilovers. The ride was too soft for me (previous car was running Tein HA's 12k/8k). Great improvement over the stock setup nonetheless.

Asking $220 picked up for barely used practically brand new Swift sedan springs. I'm located in the south san jose area, and work in the santa clara area.

hey leggtnut. go for it. i'd do it... but already shelled out the cash for my h-techs. imo i should've bought the swifts when i could.... but back then.. mannengineering was quoting me too much for the springs... now that the prices has gone down drastically... they're worth it. best part is... the ride feels oh-so-good w/ them.

there's a noticeable drop... but in a good way.

well in any case.. bump for a great set of springs.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

I didn't really want to deal with shipping & paypal but it should be no problem. How about if no one locally wants these springs by this weekend, then i'll PM you on Sunday night and we'll negotiate total cost including shipping/paypal fees?

sure thing, lemme go set up a paypal account right now...or i can just mail you the check....lemme know.

South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

Archived