LegacyGT.com

Recommended tire pressure gauge?

FrescoGT

As long as you use the same tire gauge for all your measurements, the readings will be consistent. That said, the $1.99 gauge I got from harbor freight has worked well for the last year at the track. It reads consistently 4 psi less than the tire vendor's $200 gauge. If I had spare bux, I'd get the longacre gauge.

I was about to order a LongAcre gauge, but decided to grab a Joes Racing gauge instead. At $20 less I figured It was worth a shot. Good reviews and I had $10 credit on Amazon so it only set me back $17. I can always return it and get a LongAcre or Morosco if I don't like it.

While there I ordered a Jade Bonsai for my wife. I hate buying flowers as they die... Hoping she doesn't kill the tree ;-). And BTW, I love Prime!

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Got the gauge yesterday and tried it out this morning. I wasn't thrilled that it was shipped in a bubble mailer :-( it appeared to be unscathed though.

The gauge is very easy to read. I wish it held the reading, but that's not really a huge deal. The ability to bleed the tires is nice.

I did notice that you have to hold it carefully or it will leak at the steam. It came with a ball version too so I think I'll try it out.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Archived