LegacyGT.com

Borla Headers installed!!

eatgeegee

For our cars you have 2 Choices.....

Equal length.......Think of a deeper Honda sound

Unequal Length..Boxer rumble

Equal length are known to give you a little more HP up top. In general the equal length options for our cars are quite pricey:(

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

let me be the first to say

:needpics:

:icon_mrgr

That was the first set. Exploded while I was driving. Sounded like a car bomb went off and scared the living sh!t out of the lady driving to the right of me. :lol:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/SteveISU/BlownHeader.jpg

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

That was the first set. Exploded while I was driving. Sounded like a car bomb went off and scared the living sh!t out of the lady driving to the right of me. :lol:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/SteveISU/BlownHeader.jpg

:eek:

guess I have one of the good ones then had mine on for just over a year now with no issues....other than the ceramic paint peeling off in a few spots

How was the fit ?

Any pulling/pushing required ?

yup.. my friend of mine he pushed the engine up a little bit because the engine manifold was in the way .. but its easy work :) and is bolted on

it fits like a charm

but the rumbling sounds only at the low end in between 2000 and 3000 rpm is the loudest :)

:eek:

other than the ceramic paint peeling off in a few spots

that's disturbing. If it is coming off the outside, the inner coating has probably failed too. do the Borlas have any sort of slip joint or flex section? given that 304 has a much higher tempco than cast or mild I'd hope that they made provisions for expansion.

that's disturbing. If it is coming off the outside, the inner coating has probably failed too. do the Borlas have any sort of slip joint or flex section? given that 304 has a much higher tempco than cast or mild I'd hope that they made provisions for expansion.

No inner coating, just exterior

On the Borla there is no slip or flex joint, never been a fan of flex joints:(

Archived