LegacyGT.com

How long did your order take?

How long did your order take?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How long did your order take?

[quote name='!S4'][quote name='NewScooby']Ordered in September, Built in September, Drove home in September! Get SOA involved, I told them if I didn’t have my car quick I was going to take my business elsewhere. 2 weeks. Done. Young, ambitious, internet using techie, good or bad, it worked for me. Car dealerships dont treat there young customers with the respect we deserve, so i treated mine like a bad lap dance. take my money and get off my lap.[/quote] Well, my sales guy put in a call with SoA to get the status of my order. If I call, do I need any specific information. Order number or anything like that? (Cause all I have is a receipt for my deposit, but I know the dealer has all those numbers).[/quote] I sent a long email to SOA explaining my situation I included the car I ordered, $550 down, things promised by the dealer, my name, address, I included the sales manager’s name, and the salesman’s name. SoA in turn called me the next day at home; Deneen Baker is who I talked to. I threatened to take my business elsewhere, and SoA called my Sales Manager and confronted him on all the things I told them. I didn’t enjoy the whole process but at the MB, AUDI, Volvo, Porsche, dealership I bought my car from, a Subaru sale doesn’t mean a whole lot to them. Good Luck!

Addendum to my previous... Ordered on August 16th and showed up yesterday. Now, because I live 45 minutes from the dealer and they close at 6:30PM (no, can't get out of work early, I already thought of this...), I don't get to pick up the blasted thing until Saturday! But at least I know that my new wagon does, in fact, exist and that I'll be behind the wheel soon enough. So, exACTly 8 weeks from order to pick-up.

Archived