LegacyGT.com

Need Exact Steps to get Logs with ECUexploerer for TDC

Scooby2.5

can anyone here post a step by step process to log using the ECUexplorer so I can send my map logs to TDC.

I did a search and saw a long thread but it seemed that it was for a different TARI software than the newer ECUexplorer.

• 1 month later...

How do you get ecuExplorer to recognize the car? I have a version 2.0 AP and the usb cable with the little plug/box to connect to OBDII.

I plug the OBDII/ usb cord into my laptop with ecuExplorer running but nothing happens. In ecuExplorer on the upper left box it still says ECU (disconnected). I saw on the TDC page where they say to activate FF5OBO and Manifold Relative Pressure and I do have those set to active under User Defined Data Items. How do I make it recognize that it is plugged in to the ECU??

Right now I have ecuExplorer running and there is nothing listed in that lower left box, no ports listed. Does it have to be plugged in to the car for things to show up there?

How do I install drivers for the cable? Are they on the Cobb CD that came with the AP or do I get them somewhere else?

Sounds like the AP 2.0 cable is not being recognized. Since the AP 2.0 is new, you might be the first person trying this out. I believe Tari needs a virtual com port to work. If Cobb isn't using their USB adapter in VCP mode, you may be out of luck.

Archived