LegacyGT.com

Anyone else gotten the "Subaru Guaranteed Trade-In Value" flyer?

I just got mine in the mail and I'm half tempted to go back to the dealership I bought it from and take it with and say:

- The '07's suck compared to what the '08's will have

- Chrome headlights? Look at my black ones... come on man....

- $17,800 for a car I still owe $200 bucks more than what you're offering on? :lol:

- I actually like my cloth seats.... could you tell me "in your opinion" why you think Leather will be better for my ass? Or my wifes for that matter?

etc etc

I dunno, the '07's are lackluster and the '06's.... very "meh" in my opinion. Sorry if I offend any '06'ers or '07'ers but honestly the first year has been the best thus far.

Besides, i wonder what they'd say if I asked about the fan relay or the studdering? :lol ohhhhh subaru. :lol:

Got it, too. 17k. Since I bought the car to keep, I wasn't interested in the first place; then, too, you can't get 5MT in a Legacy wagon any more. I wasn't offended, more like amused, because it's predictable Subaru would be really cheap here. Subaru marketing reminds me of the kind of dog that's too stupid to stop knocking over your garbage can and too ugly to get taken home and cleaned up.

I created a thread on this about a week ago.

Search Noob! :lol:

Searching is good for one thing....

1.) Finding information you care about....

2.) Morons like yourself to address "I already posted this 12 months ago n00blet!!" and increase your already bloated post count.

I really don't care if you posted this already, so for your future reference.... do myself and yourself a favor and don't post.

What happened to your whole mea culpa, all of a sudden you are an A-hole again after your whole apology.

Apparently everyone was right in thinking you were a dick.

I said search noob in a joking fashion, hence the smiley.

Searching is considerate so there arenty 50 threads of the same subject. That's why mods close threads, as they will most likely close this one.

As far as my post count goes? Don't worry so much about me. I am quite succesful in what I do and still manage to post on here :lol:

I'm not being an asshole, i'm simply pointing out that you posting that it's already been posted is a waste of everyone's time on this forum. Point and case..... http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46468 You want another example.... look at Jedi.

As far as what everyone thinks of me on an online forum.... hmmm yeah..... that'll make me cry. :argue:

apparently its important to you, since you created a whole thread about how you were acting like a dick and apologizing to everyone.

Well I redact my apology to you now.

http://static.flickr.com/28/59153298_1f3fe9924c_m.jpg

if you can't take a jab every now and then.....

Searching is good for one thing....

1.) Finding information you care about....

2.) Morons like yourself to address "I already posted this 12 months ago n00blet!!" and increase your already bloated post count.

I really don't care if you posted this already, so for your future reference.... do myself and yourself a favor and don't post.

Wow .... get over it dude

I subtle jab with a smiley is nothing to get offended about :icon_mrgr

Forums work best when all the information on a topic is collated together in a single thread rather than all over the place.

FYI: This is actually the 4th post on this topic this week

Archived