LegacyGT.com

Contacting Subydude

nomoreS4

I posted a question at subydude's web site last week, inquiring about shipping charges to Canada...6 days later, still no response. :x Anyone know how to contact this vendor? I've heard only good things about them (Joe?), but based on my experience, would hesitate doing business with them. Looking at the Rota Tarmac II's as winter rims. Anyone know if there's import duty on rims from the Philippines?

[quote name='powbmps']Did you try calling him? I've called him several times and he has always answered the phone. Chris S.[/quote] D'oh....I just noticed his phone # at the top right of his web site. Will give him a call. Still...why bother with the whole "ticket" approach in his "contact us" section, if there's no reply? Called Subydude...shipping should be ballpark $140 extra. Anyone know of best Canadian supplier for Rota? I Found Northern Performance, whose price is CDN$969 (shipping included, and no PST). Anybody have any experiences w them? thx.

[quote name='"nomoreS4"'][quote name='powbmps'] Called Subydude...shipping should be ballpark $140 extra. Anyone know of best Canadian supplier for Rota? I Found Northern Performance, whose price is CDN$969 (shipping included, and no PST). Anybody have any experiences w them? thx.[/quote] $969 with shipping and no PST? That sounds too good to be true. Where are they located?

[quote name='Ninjapimp'] $969 with shipping and no PST? That sounds too good to be true. Where are they located?[/quote] They're in Edmonton...check out [url]http://northernperformance.ca/catalog/index.php?osCsid=8e6957b88b3556cca1140461aac0261b&manufacturers_id=15&osCsid=8e6957b88b3556cca1140461aac0261b[/url] I ended up getting the SDRs...lighter than the Tarmac IIs, and easier to clean. I dealt with Aaron...he seemed pretty professional, should get the tires early next week.

Archived