LegacyGT.com

MudFlaps option

Evilleg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn those things are really aero...

Ewww. Looks like a couple of roofing shingles stapled on to the car.

To each his own.

People in the north east are buying them for the upcoming winter season to protect the paint from rock chips so it's 100% functional. It's very difficult to be "fashionable" in the north east when there's snow on the ground and falling with salty water everywhere.

Does anyone know if the mud flaps that mspt is selling (or any other type) fit with the JDM spats??

Guest subiecity
i personally like the rally aromor they are oversized and work extremely well mine do stick out more then the oem suabrus but i notcied a huge diffeernce especally now with all the leaves down and all the rian NY has had.....my car seems a hell of a lot cleaner and no dirt at all across the side of the car like i used to get all the time...for me it was worth it...oh and theres no noise whatsoever with the mudflaps...trus me ive tached out the car wit the mudflaps.....and no noises from wind ....but you will get the occasonal rock or stick hittng the flap but besides that i love em

i personally like the rally aromor they are oversized and work extremely well mine do stick out more then the oem suabrus but i notcied a huge diffeernce especally now with all the leaves down and all the rian NY has had.....my car seems a hell of a lot cleaner and no dirt at all across the side of the car like i used to get all the time...for me it was worth it...oh and theres no noise whatsoever with the mudflaps...trus me ive tached out the car wit the mudflaps.....and no noises from wind ....but you will get the occasonal rock or stick hittng the flap but besides that i love em

+1

Just intalled mine this weekend and the car still looks clean after driving in the rain for 2 days. 20 mins to install with the factory holes so they can come off again with ease for the summer. Well worth the price of admission.

thats it....screw it. I'm going Rally Armor. Due to posts 6, 8 & 9, I'm convinced these are for my B. Give it a bit of a "rough and ready" look for the winter as well. Who knows...by the summer, they may have grown on me for fulltime use.

Thanks guys!!

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

So what do you folks think about adding these to the Subaru ones? I have the Subaru ones on my white wagon right now, and while they help, I know these would be better for the winter...

Sooooo, my idea is do get the Subaru ones painted to match my car (white) on all sides but the side facing the tires, and then to run the Rally Armour ones to go over the Subaru ones for winter...

Thoughts?

:spin:

Guest subiecity
na it seems that the autozone ones are definitley smaller then the rallyaromor.....but if u wanna save money then go autozone........how hard can mudflaps be to install if theres no hole then drill it its only like a piece of rubber/plastic........theres sum oem holes already on your subaru just gotta stick em right in...if im not mistaken theres 2 screws on the rear flaps and 3 screws on the front flaps/...that was rallyarmors and it comes with all the hardcware so that all of them stick out striaght and level

Can anyone measure the front and rear flaps? Maybe draw it out on a piece of paper (roughly) and just put measurements on there, then scan it. I'm trying to make my own.

I'll post when I get them. My bro has these for his STI and the one thing I noticed was how HARD they are. I'll try to provide pics of thickness as well, probably mid next week.

Archived