LegacyGT.com

T-Shirt Preorder

Tide

You might want to either: 1) Remove the boxteraddict.com image or 2) Move it to a secure server.. You get a message warning you about the image on every page The logo doesn't fit in the space provided by paypal anyway...

[quote name='Turbo NV']Is there nothing on the back? I have enough plain T-shirts...Needs a little something else... Also you should look into the interest in like garage shirts or Pit crew type shirts, Those are pretty nice Beau[/quote] No, there is nothing on the back. All in good time. We'll see how these sell before making any others. Trust me I have many T-Shirt ideas. Thanks. :)

T-Shirts are in my car. :) Will email every preorder with a photo tonight to verify. The logo is larger than my photoshop shows, which looks good to me, but some may think its big. Measures roughly 11" across by 1.5" tall. I'm impressed with the quality of the screen and the T-shirts themselves. Overall very nice. Photos will also be updated on Boxer Addict tonight as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Your order was placed on the Oct. 4th, not a month ago. I emailed you on the 7th and shipped it on the 9th via USPS First Class Mail, from Fresno CA. All of this information was in the email I sent to you, including a photo of the finished product. If you don't receive the tshirt this week, contact me via email, not the board please.

Tide: I love the shirts, they look awesome. One thing they are lacking is something on the back though. I was thinking maybe a white outline of both the sedan and the wagon or give an option to have one or the other. I think that would really make these shirts perfect. Just throwing some ideas out there. -Matt

Archived