What mod to do?

SLegacy99

Which one  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which one

• Bumper
    • Tinting
    • Windshield

Paint first for the integrity of the car. paint and bodywork depreciate the value of the car, which can be restored by bringing it back to an in-tact state.

windsheild second, for functional reasons.

THEN tint the windows for desireable reasons. looks good, keeps interior cooler. just make sure they do the rear window as one piece, and tint the whole side windows, including filing the frameless window edges.

maybe swap the last two, if you really want to, but I would definitely restore the paintwork first.

I agree with Iwanna^^

But I thought windshields were closer to $500, due to the wiper heating element..? I need to look into replacing mine, as well. (1 chip; 1 tiny tiny crack that will start getting bigger soon.)

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

You coould probably do Tints and Winshiled for the same price as the Bumper. Just a thought.

Yeah, Ive been mulling that over.

Ive been thinking in the idea that I only plan to run this car for another 4-5 years. So perhaps I save should save money so that I can 1. afford 2. mod a WRX. At the same time, I went to several classic car club events in September and it was cool to see all of the people who still have their Corvair's and Belaires, etc. I think it would be cool to keep the Legacy like that. But then theres the argument, will anyone care about a 1999 Legacy 30 years from now? Who knows. Maybe it will be cool for having an internal comubstion engine.

idk man....... obviously you have an idea of which one you want to do...or not... either way go with your instinct on this one... tint and paint are both appeal...winshield is always in your sight...where as bumper and paint is usually in others sight,,,, so in other words its whats more important to you

Archived