LegacyGT.com

Looking for decent scenic drive`

wimwam

So I am down in the Rockville area and looking for a scenic drive/photo opportunity for tomorrow morning. Anyone know of any good routes in MD and not super far away? I'd like to just cruise around and snap some pics with my camera. I can't drive in VA until December (check my former posts, got my VA priveleges(sp?) back but only for work). Thanks.

So I am down in the Rockville area and looking for a scenic drive/photo opportunity for tomorrow morning. Anyone know of any good routes in MD and not super far away? I'd like to just cruise around and snap some pics with my camera. I can't drive in VA until December (check my former posts, got my VA priveleges(sp?) back but only for work). Thanks.

Is this a trick question? We all know there is nothing scenic in MD... :-)

Too bad about your VA situation, Skyline drive would be the obvious choice.

Yeah i live right down the road from the skyline drive and its simply amazing at this time of the year. I am wishing i would have bought a motorcycke and done the classes over the summer now instead of waiting for spring.

:dm: 2007 DGM LGT :dm:

:icon_twis 2003 Suzuki SV650S :icon_twis

Used to live in Gaithersburg -

River Road, Rte 28, several roads in Potomac/Poolsville.

Stop at the several locks along the Potomac.

And 28 will get you up to Comus area.

Lots of local color in my current neighborhood, south of Naptown, on various twisties.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Just saw this thread. You might try driving (roughly) the backroad route from Frederick to Pittsburg. The WV/MD/PA intersection area is really nice. There's also some great back roads between (roughly) Frederick and York. Bring a map. =)

Archived