LegacyGT.com

How can I get a legacy without a sunroof? Do they make them w/o sunroof?

rai

I had a change of plans about the LGT (or spec.B) so I was thinking about just getting a Legacy 2.5i like I saw in the brochure.

But on the web-site all I can find is the 2.5 SE sedan which comes with a sunroof.

Are they going to make a Legacy sedan without a sunroof?

Thanks.

Not about the cost, I'd pay the same to get a car without a sunroof.

I don't care for them, I have one in my Passat and never use it, furthermore the sunroof cuts my head room.

I don't care about the resale b/c I try to keep my cars a long time. I'd just rather get a car without a sunroof.

Not about the cost, I'd pay the same to get a car without a sunroof.

I don't care for them, I have one in my Passat and never use it, furthermore the sunroof cuts my head room.

I don't care about the resale b/c I try to keep my cars a long time. I'd just rather get a car without a sunroof.

I have one word... Bondo.

Seriously, Legacy = Moonroof. Me thinks you are out of luck.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

According to cars101.com 2007 2.5i comes as a base model (both sedan and wagon) without sunroof.

SOA decides to not tell anyone they ARE MAKING THEM. I test drove 2007 2.5i wagon WITHOUT moonroof.

This doesn't prove 2.5i sedans exist but chances are they do...

According to cars101.com 2007 2.5i comes as a base model (both sedan and wagon) without sunroof.

SOA decides to not tell anyone they ARE MAKING THEM. I test drove 2007 2.5i wagon WITHOUT moonroof.

This doesn't prove 2.5i sedans exist but chances are they do...

Well I sent an E-mail to my internet sales rep, maybe he'll be able to tell me.

I had a change of plans about the LGT (or spec.B) so I was thinking about just getting a Legacy 2.5i like I saw in the brochure.

But on the web-site all I can find is the 2.5 SE sedan which comes with a sunroof.

Are they going to make a Legacy sedan without a sunroof?

Thanks.

you'd have to special order a regular 2.5i (7AA or 7AB). They are made mostly for fleet sales.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks, guys.

It's a 2.5i wagon with no options and manual tranny. I have to say Subaru did a great job on this car. I looked at the Camry and Accord for similar money, but they didn't have the awd of the Legacy, and neither was fun to drive.

Even though the NA Legacy is low-power, it's still a lot of fun, and once you get it up to speed it handles very well, better than I thought it would.

Archived