LegacyGT.com

Take the Subaru Challenge

executor485

http://content.subaru.com/mailings/scr/06_10Challenge/images/email.jpg

Anyone else get this e-mail? Im registered for it. Sounds like a blast to me. Last I checked they had about 40 slots open for it. Almost everyone registered has a WRX, but there are probably 10 Legacy's, 2 Spec-B's, and a few othere subies. So, hopefully if your in the area, Im already regged, so lets have some fun :)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

I just registered, but had a little difficulty choosing the class for the car. Here are the relevant mods. Any suggestions?

SUSPENSION

JDM Bilstein GT struts

STI Pink springs

Whiteline Swaybars (F+R)

ENGINE

Cobb catted downpipe

STI catless uppipe

Custom Y pipe with stock mufflers

Dual 2.5" slash cut stainless exhaust tips

ECUTek reflash and dyno tune

INTERIOR

WRX/STI aluminum pedals and matching dead pedal (the ones with the black nubs)

STI BBS forged wheels

Yokohama Advan Neovas (225/45/17), 90% tread remaining

Thanks!

Will

I just registered, but had a little difficulty choosing the class for the car. Here are the relevant mods. Any suggestions?

SUSPENSION

JDM Bilstein GT struts

STI Pink springs

Whiteline Swaybars (F+R)

ENGINE

Cobb catted downpipe

STI catless uppipe

Custom Y pipe with stock mufflers

Dual 2.5" slash cut stainless exhaust tips

ECUTek reflash and dyno tune

INTERIOR

WRX/STI aluminum pedals and matching dead pedal (the ones with the black nubs)

STI BBS forged wheels

Yokohama Advan Neovas (225/45/17), 90% tread remaining

Thanks!

Will

If you are running higher than stock boost, I would suggest SM.

OK ESP also :)

You play in SM, then you play with Fleming and the Cobb car.

Not that I'm worried about points, but I would like a chance in hell in placing somewhere near the top. Of course, it's gonna be a challenge on the RE92s ;)

I had tires over ya'll at the McRee event, but I'll be on highwaytastic yoko avs db2's this time since Jav can't make it (supposed to drive his sti) and I couldn't wrangle another autox setup in time (sold my bbs with re070 last week ...... great timing). liquid has to give me his ap if he can't win this time. :)

What time are ya'll showing up? I'm staying at extended stay america on the other side of the airport from the event hotel, but I should be at the reception Friday evening. Plans for Friday night?

just saw that liquid. thought you were gonna have some tires by now .....

where'd your 17x8's go?

robson ........... mx's are wayyyyy betta even worn out than mine. :)

going from re070's to 615's to re070's to these is highly annoying ...... maxing out front camber today to try and compensate somewhat for the push that's present.

just saw that liquid. thought you were gonna have some tires by now .....

where'd your 17x8's go?

Those are my daily driver wheels. I hone my skillz on the RE92s so I can bite like Ninja when I actually get good tires on the stock wheels ;)

super pink was the only legacy that made it into the top 32.

results aren't posted yet .......... before the superstar challenge (extra 2 runs for the top 32 pax) Alan was 25 and I was 26 (in Angela's car), but I blew my first extra run and dropped down to 30 as a result. I think Alan went up a couple spots since he knocked down his best runs of the day as his last two. 62.XXX and 61.8XXX.

I was sick of my crap tires and Alan was nice enough to let me swap into his car for my last run or I wouldn't have gotten into the super round.

Liquid took ESP with a 64.XXX on re92's. I'm thinking he should have removed his accessport, put on his mx's and gone for the no tuning challenge to get a couple seconds faster. ;)

my best time in my car was a 65.XXX on 225/40 18 yoko avs db2 (great for the street, but def not autox) and a 62.4XX in the vinyl moster with 245/40 17 kumho mx. TIRES FTW!

I'll have another race setup on my car by the end of the week. :)

because another legacy was 3 seconds faster due to tires alone ...... a car with no ap.

I'd assume with your "street" tires on you'd have made the top 32 and gotten two extra runs. ;)

why are you pm'ing an azenis seller on nabisco? :p

Archived