LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket roof

Guest bossies1

Guest bossies1

Some people wanted to know about my sunroof. I had the dealer take care of the install, so that I could finance it. They had Prestige in Santa Clara install a Webasto/Hollandia 720 http://www.webasto.us/press/en/am_auto_sunroofs_3425.html

So far, they've made a fit adustment and corrected a minor electrical problem. It works really well and is pretty quiet. I think I might get the visor to see if that makes it even quieter above 65mph. They used the factory cloth for the roof which makes it look stock and it has auto-close when you remove the key. The big difference is that the LTD sunroof is huge in comparison...too bad I like cloth seats! So here are some pics.

roof1.jpg.9d8f995f190ededbe3a9cd2cd2294843.jpg

roof2.jpg.a289f9223241c28747147804b35cfce4.jpg

Guest *Jedimaster*
That's nicer than what the wagon come with. I'd like to see the inside if you have any pix. The wagon sunroof from the factory is big, but I don't sit in the back. Also, the front section only flips up, doesn't open out of the way.

Guest bossies1

The cost at Santa Cruz Subaru was $1250 I think, but I've heard of dealers charging up to $1500 or so. If you go to the installer direct, it's around $1250.

Here's a pic of the inside.

Dave

roof-int.jpg.34fe88e929a45842df15fa5e4c12e80b.jpg

Guest bossies1
Webasco make a visor the bolts on. No glue or holes to drill. It's more expensive (about $70 USD) but maybe I can get it as a gift at Christmas! Dave

Archived