LegacyGT.com

Rear window defroster and the FM radio

LordJim

Anyone else have this issue? It's something I've been meaning to get taken care of, yet never seem to do.

When driving in cold with the rear window defroster/defogger on my FM radio reception drops enough so that my favorite station barely comes in. In the past (in the WAY past) I've had a resistor installed somewhere to solve this issue. At least that's what I think I've done.

Anyone else with this issue? Or is it just me?

-

Jim

Anyone else have this issue? It's something I've been meaning to get taken care of, yet never seem to do.

When driving in cold with the rear window defroster/defogger on my FM radio reception drops enough so that my favorite station barely comes in. In the past (in the WAY past) I've had a resistor installed somewhere to solve this issue. At least that's what I think I've done.

Anyone else with this issue? Or is it just me?

-

Jim

Hi Jim, search and ye shall find: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3280&highlight=rear+defroster+radio

hope that helps. :icon_bigg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Damnit. That's a little embarrassing!

Thank you, though. I do appreciate it.

-

Jim

not a problem, for once I too was a noob:icon_bigg and figured I'd get to you b/4 the noob haters reamed you a new whole:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived