LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT on ebay

laz

Oh yeah I know that is a huge con, just wondering if someone here would actually consider something like that. More like a discussion. I know I would not, but maybe someone would.

And you think 15K is too much for a car like that?

X

---

Yeah saw that one as well. It looks pretty good, but me wonders how much it has been beaten on?

Plus it is in CA.

I am not looking to really buy yet until I sell mine, and looking through ebay it seems that selling these cars is like trying to sell sand in the dessert.

X

---

I'm pretty sure the current owner gives that LGT tender loving care. Its a far cry from a "beater."

Sucks its in CA. That kinda car can get you pulled over and a little chat with a police officer about modifications......:icon_wink

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46012

You're too funny

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

I'd offer him $12,000 and see if he bites.

Even a salvage title, I'd go for if it was that cheap. And, I'd want to be able to drive/see it first, not to mention a trip to a trusted mechanic prior to purchase.

I wouldn't be so quick to walk away just because of prior history at that price.

I'd offer him $12,000 and see if he bites.

Even a salvage title, I'd go for if it was that cheap. And, I'd want to be able to drive/see it first, not to mention a trip to a trusted mechanic prior to purchase.

I wouldn't be so quick to walk away just because of prior history at that price.

do you know what that prior history is? likely flood damage. you are asking for trouble with salvage titles no matter what the price. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I bought an 05 LGT with 15,000mi for $17,200. Mine wasn't limited, but still $15,000 sounds high for a salvage title. You really don't know if it was _just_ the fender and door.

gianspi...was that from a private seller or at a dealer? Seems alot lower than what I'm finding. I just totaled my 05' N/A and looking to replace with an '05 GT.

Archived