LegacyGT.com

talk about takin it in the rear

Guest subiecity

Guest subiecity
i talked to rallitech as of right now these are the only sure fit headers i can find they are EQUAL LENTH N CATLESS....it also comes with a check engine light "fix"...only thing is...im still debating they are 699+shipping thats alotta money for headers suggestions anyone?...oh and can anyone suggest a nice loud screaming catback exuast from wat i hear borla is way too mild i need somthing like my N/A HONDA so i can set off car alarms when i drive by:lol:

Guest subiecity
i talked to ralitech....he said those r the exact ones they will bolt right up if u have any questions just email em they respond fairly quik

i talked to rallitech as of right now these are the only sure fit headers i can find they are EQUAL LENTH N CATLESS....it also comes with a check engine light "fix"...only thing is...im still debating they are 699+shipping thats alotta money for headers suggestions anyone?...oh and can anyone suggest a nice loud screaming catback exuast from wat i hear borla is way too mild i need somthing like my N/A HONDA so i can set off car alarms when i drive by:lol:

We'll only tell you if you put Honda badges on the car when you're done.:lol:

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived