LegacyGT.com

STI spoiler questions?

Well recently I've been seeing this STI driving around town and he has what looks like a whale tail spoiler, all he did was chop off the top part and leaves the bottom piece connected to the trunk, looks cool I think, also this spoiler would be sweet on STI's today

1255242404_Stilimited.jpg.a4fc16dbfec5ddc2cb60624ba13d5b1c.jpg

cbroo said that he liked the S204's spoiler in addition to the one he saw, which is not pictured...

One question, though...was it a chop job, or was it a new WRX STI Limited, with a it's much subdued lip spoiler?

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//media/2006/newyork/07.subaru.wrx/07.subaru.wrx.r34.500.jpg

OK i understand the spoiler kind of but why is there a pic of of an S204 STi in your post?

I was looking if someone else might hve done this type of mod, but I like the car and look of the spoiler so

cbroo said that he liked the S204's spoiler in addition to the one he saw, which is not pictured...

One question, though...was it a chop job, or was it a new WRX STI Limited, with a it's much subdued lip spoiler?

no, its a 2004 wrx sti with a normal spoiler and he took off the top part and put pieces on the ends to make it look some whatdecent, so it's a chopped sti spoiler, like a whale tail or a awkard looking shoqun type body kit, when I see the cat next time I will take a oicture, I just havent seen the car in a few weeks so.

Archived