LegacyGT.com

SPT Intake - $177.41 NEW - Good Price!?

Sargeant_002

I'm leaning towards the SPT intake for my first possible modification...although I'm gong to have to do some more research on an SRI vs. a CAI...not to framiliar with either on a turbo powered car....anwayyyyy...I found an SPT Intake for $177.41 (unsure of shippinig charges, going to see if I can get free shipping from them)....is this a good price...have people gotten it cheaper and still new??? Thanks!!!!

Brian-

^^^ Thanks bro...

If I were you, I would read people's experiences and reactions to the SPT.

A lot of guys werent happy with it. Lots of noise, and it didnt increase power. Do a search for SPT intake

Yeah, I'm still in the research phase....

Brian-

I keep hearing great things about the AccessPort...that may be my first purchase...I'm just not so sure I'll understand how to use it right off...I'm good with computers and such...are they THAT easy to use...and I know it would be worth it...as I can continue to tune the car with other modifications later installed.

Brian-

The car already has good power in stock form...spend on rear sway bar and brake pads first.

True true...good points...the brakes don't quite feel up to snuff for the power the car puts down...at least to me...hhhmmm...handling and stopping power good...haha...man I'm tired....

Brian-

Archived